My first week(s) of blogging on WordPress have left me frustrated, confused and annoyed. See, I opened this blog for class and thought it would be a cinch. But since then…WordPress has blocked me out of my own account, which would typically annoy me to the point that I give up! But, my class is quite frankly about Emerging Media, and thus giving up is not an option.
I’ve blogged before, and continue to blog about my every day life but blogging about media, things learned in class, and marketing is very new to me. My “normal” blog explains a little more about who I am which is quite complex, but also very easy to figure out! For example–
- My name is January, but I was born in July
- I will only name my pets after Biblical characters, because the chances of me wanting to name my children from the Bible are slim
- I hate cooking, but I am really good at it
- My major in college was Religion, but I work in Marketing
- I am truly terrified of falling down
- The only time I have been out of the country, I went to Russia.
- I am 5’1 and my husband is 6’4!
- I love marketing, but more often than not during a normal work day I feel like I have no clue what I am doing!
I’m excited about blogging, now that my initial fear of WordPress is over!